1-How are you?
Fine & dandy like sour candy.
2-Post a picture of yourself.
No. Never. You can’t make me do it.
3-Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Pft, no. I just wish I was as pretty / cute as other people sometimes.
4-What is your entire name?
Shari J. Solomonova.
5-How old are you?
I’m in my twenties. Go school.
6-Age you get mistaken for:
Fifteen - Eighteen.
7-Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality:
I am a virginal Virgo.
I am also a Sheep in Wolfs clothing.
8-What did you do on your last birthday?
Turned another year older.
I had cake & balloons too :D
9-What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday?
Being skinny en shit; Having a bit more money saved.
10-What is your hair color?
Dark brown. Like mud.
11-Have you ever dyed your hair?
I had blonde streaks as a child. I was so proud of them.
Now, not so much.
12-What is your eye color?
13-If you could change your eye color, would you?
Nahh. Blue eyes with my dark hair would be pretty heccas though.
14-Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Black glasses, because I’m mainstream.
Well I would be if they weren’t prescription & I wore them for fun.
15-Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it:
It could be worse, it could be better. I’m not comfortable but I can always change that so I can’t complain.
16-Have you ever considered plastic surgery? What would you alter about your body?
Nothing. I don’t care for being irl photoshawped.
17-Say 8 facts about your body:
1. I have an islander nose. - fuck.
2. I have a caloused scar on my right pinkie from when I fell in the lake & sliced it open while rescuing my baby nephew.
3. I have a chicken pox scar on my forehead, & one on my cheek.
4. I have a calous on my lower back. Kind of a birth mark-y thing I s’pose.
5. I have a freckel on my cheek.
6. My belly button is an innie.
7. I have large tonsils that I should probably get removed.
8. My hair is naturally curly.
18-Do you have any tattoos?
I certainly do
19-Do you have any piercings?
Ears, even though they’re unmanageable.
20-Left or right handed?
Hoity toity righty.
21-What’s your sexual orientation?
22-Do you drink?
If there’s an occassion that calls for drinking.
23-Do you smoke?
24-Do you have any pets?
Two tiny ratfink dogs, a black underweight cat, a cat that looks like she skinned another animal for her fur coat, an overweight tabby cat, a guinea pig & some fish.
25-Where do you work?
An Electrical/Solar company.
26-Something you are working on right now:
- A birthday card for le boyfrand.
- Getting more motivated for writing.
- Warding off a migrain.
27-Do you have any “rules” about food?
I don’t eat chicken because my dog killed my pet chicken.
It was terrible.
But then the bastard dug it up a week later & the look & smell linger.
It was sickening. Blegh.
28-Where are you from?
29-What would you say is your best quality?
I can take most jokes even if they’re incredibly offensive.
30-What do you think you’re really good at?
Intimidating small children.
Or writing / drawing.
31-What do you think you’re really bad at?
32-What talent do you wish you’d been born with?
I wish I was born with an insanely fast metabolism.
That’d be nice.
Perhaps some athleticism aswell.
33-Are you a bad person?
34-Are you nice to everyone?
If they deserve it.
35-Say 3 facts about your personality:
1. I laugh at things I probably shouldn’t laugh at.
2. I’m light hearted most of the time & rarely serious.
3. I’m slightly OCD.
36-Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
OH GOD WHO SPREAD RUMORS HOW DARE THEY DO THEY EVEN KNO WHO I AM?!
37-What is your ideal bed? Why?
Fluffy & comfortable.
Because I wouldn’t want to sleep on a slab of concrete.
38-Did you wake up cranky?
If someone is causing a ruckus.
39-Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
Knitted horse from when I was a tiny bop.
Onigiri pillow from Animania.
2 Chocobos from le boyfrand (one Christmas themed, the other in a white mage outfit).
40-What do you think about the most?
When can I potentially motivate myself enough to hang out with friends rather than make up an elaborate excuse not to chill.
41-Share 2 habits:
1. Ruffling hair causing messiness :L
42-What you want to be when you “get older”?
I don’t have a chosen career path. Kind of hoping I find something I love to do, then I’ll do it.
43-What are your career goals?
Anything I can enjoy & earn a bit of money doing.
44-What is your ideal career?
45-Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Not even close.
It’s sooo much better.
I have chocobo plushies & everything.
46-Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
47-Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
No, I didn’t have a lonely enough childhood to be honest.
I grew up with my niece.
48-Say 10 facts about your room:
1. I painted it yellow & pastel pink & it looks fucking sick.
2. Upon my wall hangs Knite posters that I bought from DA.
3. There is a cloudy sky painted on the ceiling.
4. I have a bookshelf stacked with anime, manga & games.
5. Upon another wall I have a picture that le boyfrand drew for me.
6. I have a sick dressing table that looks all old fashioned en shit.
7. I’ll have a queen sized bed in a few weeks.
8. I have a shitload of boxes to keep my shit organised under my bed.
9. I put everything I don’t want to deal with in my built-in closet.
10. There is a giant Chris Hemsworth poster I got from the SWATH Premier in Sydney on my wall.
49-Do you have any phobias?
I’m just irked by cockroaches that invoke their God-given gift to fly & I hate creepy dolls.
50-Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
No, I can deal with my own shit.
Or let it eat my innards alive.
51-Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
Pollen, dust & I’m pretty sure dairy.
Don’t even care bro.
52-Ever broken any bones?
I think I broke my right ring finger at one stage but just had it bandaged & splinted up for 6 weeks rather than going to a doctor about it.
53-Ever come close to death?
When I was little I almost choked to death on a Jolly Rancher.
54-Things you like and dislike about yourself:
I like being able to read people. I also like my eyes.
I don’t like my weight & wish my hair wasn’t so frizzy.
55-A random fact about yourself:
I wanted to cry when I got overly scared of a crappy horror flash game while sitting in my room alone.
56-What are three things most people don’t know about you?
1. Slightly OCD.
2. I don’t eat chicken.
3. I’m uncomfortable sleeping next to people who aren’t family.
57-An unknown fact about your life:
I would marry Chris Redfield.
58-Share something about yourself others might think is weird:
I arrange the remotes in the loungeroom & make sure the loungeroom is tidy every night before I go to bed.
59-Five weird things that you like:
1. Perfect teeth.
2. Cocktail onions.
3. Watching infomercials.
4. Rewinding scenes in movies I like until I’m done liking them.
5. Video game or anime memorabilia?
60-Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this?
She’s already on there.
61-Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
62-Describe yourself in one word/sentence:
63-A quote you try to live by:
Ethics cannot be based upon our obligations toward people, but they are complete and natural only when we feel this Reverence for Life, & the desire to have compassion for, & to help all creatures insofar as it is in our power. I think that this ethic will become more and more recognized, because of its great naturalness and because it is the foundation of a true humanism toward which we must strive if our culture is to become truly ethical.
- Albert Schweitzer.
64-Leave me a compliment:
Gurl, look at dat bodeh.
65-What is your favorite thing to do?
Play vidya games.
Talk to le boyfrand.
66-What’s your favorite color?
Blue, teal, turquoise.
67-What’s your favorite band/singer?
Don’t have favourites.
68-What’s your favorite movie?
69-What are your favorite books?
Winnie the Pooh classics.
70-What is your favorite quote and why?
“Just because a person gets good grades, doesn’t mean they’re not an idiot.”
There’s probably more.
71-What is your favorite word?
72-What is your least favorite word?
73-What is your favorite type of food?
74-You favorite ice cream?
Cookies & cream or Coffee.
75-What’s your favorite animal?
76-Dogs or cats?
Both have good features :)
77-Describe your favourite texture:
Smooth skin or Angel silk material.
78-What is your favorite flower?
Fresia’s, Roses or Forget-Me-Nots.
79-What’s your favourite scent? And on the opposite sex?
I like flowery or fruit-y scents.
Le boyfrand smells pretty awesome. He uses old spice.
That’s enough to tell me he’s my soulmate.
80-What is your favorite season?
81-What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die?
82-What are four things you can’t live without and why?
1. Oxygen - if I don’t breathe, I’LL DIE.
2. Water - If I don’t ingest enough H2O, I’LL DIE.
3. Food - If I don’t have a little bit of sustinance, I’LL BECOME MALNUTRITIONED, SICK & THEN DIE.
4. Interwebz - If I can’t reblog funny pictures, I’LL DIE.
83-Which mythological creature are you most like? Why?
I lure in men then devour their flesh.
84-What’s your favorite television show?
As of recent, The Walking Dead.
85-Favorite place to shop at?
EB Games, JB-HI-FI, K-mart.
86-Say 2 facts about your favorite things:
1. My favourite anime is Claymore.
2. My favourite fan-fiction is called State of Flux.
~~~~~~~~~~Family, childhood and places
87-Say 4 facts about your parents:
1. My mum is blonde.
2. My dad lives far away.
3. My mum had a facebook dedicated to her sexual prowess.
4. My dad said “This is how we roll” to me on the phone today & I almost died.
88-Are you more like your mom or your dad?
Dark hair & eyes like dad aswell as expressions.
Skin tone & moralistic potencies from mum.
89-Do you have any siblings?
Two older siblings in their mid-late thirties.
Two half siblings I never met.
90-Say 9 facts about your family:
1. Mum’s side has French, Irish & a mixture of other things.
2. My family is insane. I know everyone says that, but mine are actually mental.
3. My dad’s side is islander & Indian. The curry kind.
4. My niece was born three years after me, so we’re more like siblings than Aunt & Niece.
5. My sister bellydances.
6. My brother owns his own concreting business.
7. I call my Brother-in-Law ‘dad’, because he’s a father figure to me aswell as a brother.
8. My dad is one of seven children & also the youngest.
9. My mum & dad both grew up in Papua New Guinea until they were about 19 - 20.
91-What’s your relationship like with your family?
It used to be extremely close.
Nowadays everyone just kind of sticks to themselves.
92-Say 7 facts about your childhood:
1. I remember running up the stairs on all fours from when I was 3, to avoid being taken by the Boogey man.
2. My friend Alison wouldn’t let me leave her house one day when we were about 3, & ultimately ended that friendship.
3. I sulked on my 5th birthday after the party while watching We’re Back!. There was no reason. I was just being a bastard.
4. My brothers cat had several litters of kittens which I taught to climb out of their box from under the bathroom sink at a young age, & open the sliding door. I also used to race them from the bathroom to the loungeroom.
5. My best friend when I was growing up was gay. He & I made a house out of my Barbie tent & fenced it in with banana chairs. We dubbed it the Hashtal-Proof house, because it was mostly fenced to keep the dog out. We’d often eat yogurt in there & laugh about God knows what.
6. When dad bought me a clothes line for my dolls, I would play with it until the bees in the tree above it scared me.
7. I used to play cricket & footy with my cousin & brother when I was 5.
93-The best and the worst childhood memories:
Best were spent with Ebony or the kittens Ben’s cat had.
Worst were being alone & friendless when I was in kindergarten.
94-Say 6 facts about your home town:
1. It was in Gosford.
2. There was a park with what I thought was a huge slide that I was too scared to slide down from.
3. At the park there was an electrical box thing that had a ladder. I’d often climb it.
I don’t really remember much else.
95-Are you going out of town soon?
Nah. I’m here for a while.
96-Where would you like to live?
I like it here. But you never know.
97-What would your dream house be like?
Just a nice place near a beach would suffice.
98-Where would you go on your dream vacation?
All the places I listed above.
99-Where you want to be right now?
100-Top three places to visit: